| |
|||||
| toke makinwa | |||||
| NEWS | |||||
|
Toke Makinwa Clarifies Viral Comments On Women Giving Money To Men
Media personality Toke Makinwa has addressed the backlash sparked by her recent comments about women financially supporting their male partners, ...
|
|||||
|
Toke Makinwa: I'll Cut Off Any Man Who Asks Me For Money In Relationship
Media personality Toke Makinwa has said she has never been in a relationship where a man asked her for money, adding.
|
|||||
|
'I regret going to BBNaija but love the benefits' - Mercy Eke - The Guardian Nigeria News
Eke shared her thoughts during an appearance on Toke Makinwa's programme, Toke Moments, released on Saturday. The entrepreneur won the fourth ...
|
|||||
|
I regret going to Big Brother Naija - Mercy Eke - QED.NG
She made the remarks during an interview with media personality Toke Makinwa on her show Toke Moments. Mercy, who won Big Brother Naija season ...
|
|||||
|
“I regret going to Big Brother, even though I love the benefits” - Mercy Eke - P.M. News
In a recent episode of Toke Moments with Toke Makinwa, the winner of BBNaija Season 4 opened up about the intense personal toll of sudden fame. “I ...
|
|||||
|
Mercy Eke Opens Up On Love, Marriage, Education, Building Her Empire
Speaking on the latest episode of Toke Moments hosted by Toke Makinwa, Mercy reflected on returning to school to pursue a master's degree while ...
|
|||||
|
Why I regret going to Big Brother Naija — Mercy Eke - The Sun Nigeria
Speaking during an interview with media personality Toke Makinwa, Mercy said she has struggled to find a life partner since leaving the show. The ...
|
|||||
|
I have never dated a guy who asked me for money – Toke Makinwa - GistReel
Nigerian media personality Toke Makinwa has said she has never been in a relationship where a man asked her for financial support.
|
|||||
|
Mercy Eke regrets joining BBNaija despite fame, rewards | TheStar
Speaking on Toke Moments, a show hosted by media personality Toke Makinwa, Eke said the fame that came with winning the 2019 edition had robbed her of ...
|
|||||
|
Toke Makinwa addresses backlash over statement about women financially supporting a man
Nigerian media personality Toke Makinwa has reacted to the backlash over her recent statement. The former OAP, on her podcast, ...
|
|||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
|
Send Feedback
|
No comments:
Post a Comment